Saturday, December 12, 2009

Run, Run, Run


Where does the time go? I was just wishing for my baby girl to come out & now, she's 4 months old!!! WHAT? My last post talked about giving her cereal in her bottle. Sunday night, she slept from 8 & I had to wake her up at 7 a.m! It was so great! It was also the only time that happened! She still wakes up..2:30, 4:00 and 5:30 this week. I keep having to go to bed at 9 just to keep up! Once I'm up, I have a very hard time going back to sleep, so it makes for a long day. I do forget about how crabby I am about it once I see her again in the morning! Hard to be mad at that face!!

This weekend has been full of running! Emma & I left the house at 10:30 today to go to Color Me Mine to make a couple of Christmas gifts..Can't tell you what we made or it'll give the surprise away! The store is where you pick a ceramic & paint it to your own specifications! It's quite fun!

Then, Emma & I raced to church where she had rehearsal for the church Christmas program tomorrow night. She's an Angel! HA:) While she was there, I ran & finished up some errands I needed to get done. TOO many people in town today! I should've known it would've been bad, but it was truly obnoxious!! When we got home, we dressed Harper & went to visit Santa for the first time! He was a nice Santa & offered Emma a trade of Harper for a new bike & pony. She took it! She doesn't believe in Santa anymore, so she knew it was a bogus offer, but still!!



Harper's newest trick is her tongue! Now, she'd found it before, but reinvented it this week. She can point it now. She loves it when you stick your tongue out at her & she smiles and does it back. It's quite something (see below for some examples!)


Tomorrow we have church and then my friend and I are going to a movie, followed by Emma's Christmas program. By then, it'll be dinner time. Not much snuggle time with Harper for me this weekend!






We go in on Monday for Harper's 4 month checkup! Suzanne at daycare says she's eating up to 6 ounces per bottle. At home, it's still an average of 5 oz, so we'll see how heavy she is. She is so long already! If I put her in a one piece outfit, it's got to be a 6-9 month, or she is too tight!

More running to do..better sign off for now! Take care

2 comments:

  1. love the picts! Harper is growing up way to fast=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spent a few minutes reading the last few posts. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
    The girls are adorable; Harper's tongue pics are hilarious & Emma's picture of playing the cello is so cute. She is growing up to be such a beautiful girl.
    It's hard to believe Bethany will be a Senior...I remember when YOU were a Senior, we were sitting in band and you dropped the big bomshell that your mom was pregnant.

    I'm 22 weeks on Saturday. Last week was the ultrasound and everything looked great. We're having a boy! Time for me to hit the baby name books/blogs/sites.

    ReplyDelete