Monday, February 15, 2010

Brrrr

It's been another cold & snowy week here in Sioux Falls! UGH will winter EVER end??
I had to take Wednesday off of work this week as Harper did not have daycare. Emma was off for President's Day break Wed-today, so the three of us made it to both mom & dad's office & got to show off our beauties! We also took the time to get Harper's 6 month pictures taken! She started off pretty slow, but once Emma got in the pictures with her, the smiles came out! For Eric's Valentine's Day gift, I secretly bought the girls matching outfits & had their pictures taken! They turned out so cute & dad was surprised!
Emma went to Southern Hills daycare again Thursday & Friday. She truly enjoys it there and I'm so glad. They do fun activities & Friday was pj day so they got to wear their jammies & they watched a movie! The only downside is the long commute on those days.

I made it to the doctor for the 3rd time in as many weeks for the same sore throat. This time, one of my lymph nodes was severly swollen. Self diagnosis = cancer! Fortunately, it is not, but it's also nothing they can do for me! So, I will just wait for it to go away!!

Also Friday was a going away party for a very good friend at work. He and I have worked together for about 7 years and I've processed for him for about 1 1/2 years. We worked very well together & he will truly be missed! Eric got to do daddy duty for both girls! He did wonderfully!
My mother in law came for the weekend and watched the girls Saturday night so we could go out for Valentine's Day! We then went to a friend's birthday party. It was fun to hang out with friends, but morning came way too early with a baby! Staying out is something we won't do again for awhile! Sunday we went to church, and Eric & I took Carolyn to Panera for lunch. Then, I made it to the gym:) Ya me! Eric & I asked for one more date & we went to the movie, "Valentine's Day." It was a fun time!

I met with my trainer again this morning! Man I dislike her:) One more training session, then I'm on my own! Someday maybe I'll not cringe getting on the scale!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment