Harper did so great at the zoo. She was watching everything..except the animals. Oh well. Too young to grasp what we were doing!
Sunday, we relaxed in the morning and got ready to go to Miller Field and watch the Brewers take on the Mets. We tailgated (as all true Brewers fans do) on Paul & Jen's new grill for this purpose! It was quite hot out and I didn't know how Harper (and I) were going to make it outside on such a sticky, hot day. Luckily, our seats were in the shade!! Thank you, God.

Monday morning, we got up for brunch and headed back in the car. It was another very long day and Harper had it by Worthington (1 and 1/2 hours to go!) so I hopped in the back of the car with her and entertained her. I wish I could've snapped our fingers and made it home, cuz that was a LOOOONNGG ride! We didn't get home until 8:30 at night. Just enough time to feed the baby & put her in her own bed again! She is definately a homebody when it comes to her bed! She was up several times a night in WI & she ended up in bed with us. I don't think she minded!
We are now back to normal at home. Emma's going to the summer care again & they got to go swimming once already this week! Her and I are going to the Washington Pavillion tonight to a performance of "Little House on the Prairie." One of the best parts of it is that Melissa Gilbert is playing "Ma" so that will be so fun!
I've been getting ready for a garage sale for next weekend. UGH it is so time consuming and we have so much stuff! I will be ready for it to be over with!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment