We had Thanksgiving at my mom & dad's in Jackson. Everyone got to come, so it was great! Plus, the weather was unbelievable, so the girls got to enjoy the outside! Harper got pushed by everyone on the swings that day, including uncle Matt!! Man, he's good with kids!
That night, I tried my first experience with Black Friday shopping. I stood in line for 2 1/2 hours at Toys R Us (yes, outside) to get inside finallly at 11:45 to find out the 3 things I wanted, were gone. Lesson learned!
This past weekend, we decorated our Christmas tree.
Harper is a fan of candy canes...carrying them around, not putting them on the tree!
She is so funny right now. She LOVES to watch Elmo goes potty videos, but has NO interest in doing it herself. She tells daycare "change me, I pooped," but won't go in the potty! It's very frustrating! She's so smart, it's like she's doing it in purpose!
She knows so many of her letters & can count from 1-13 (including 5 now!) and she sings the ABC song, but potty, nope, not so much:)
Ah, sisterly love!
Emma is truly the best big sister! She's very helpful watching Harper when Eric & I want to run to the gym. And she truly is showing lots of signs of responsibility! It's great and scary at the same time! My baby wants to wear makeup and have boyfriends! WHAT?!
Emma's at her dad's this weekend, and Harper LOVES all the Christmas lights, so last night we drove around the Falls. It was beautiful!
We made Aunt Bethany some study food this weekend & brought it to her & her friends yesterday. We kept a few cupcakes out for the girls & Harper enjoyed one of hers last night! I took about 100 pictures, because she is so vigorous eating cupcakes!
Christmas is fast approaching! Still no snow on the ground this year:) It does make it a little harder to get into the mood for the holiday, but I'm dealing with it:)
Have a good week
No comments:
Post a Comment