Sunday, March 21, 2010

Computers..part two

It seems like just the other day, we were without our laptop! Guess what?? Here we go again! This time, the screen is black. It won't show a thing. Eric sensed it was happening, but I thought he was crazy! The stupid thing is only 15 months old, so why would that be?!? Well, again, he was right! It's at the doctor yet again! What this means for you, is that I cannot share photos as I store all of my pictures there. I'll have to double up when we get it back.

This week was very busy for me! Monday, I left work at 3 to go pick up Emma so we could deliver Girl Scout cookies at school and then to Eric's office! What a workout! Tuesday was gym day, so Eric picked up both girls so I could get a good workout in. Thursday I had to bring in all of my baby stuff to the WGACA garage sale! It's a benefit for the Children's Miracle Network and I get rid of baby stuff! Friday, I drove to the other side of town to pick up Emma & then go to the garage sale. Emma likes to look. Between both girls, I ended up spending $150 for gently used summer "stuff." Saturday morning I volunteered at the sale and then made it to the gym again. I went back today to get what didn't sell and was pleasantly surpirsed to see very little left and a check for $200! The charity keeps 30% and I get the rest! So I still made a profit after all! My mom & I will be having our own sale this spring to get rid of the duplicates from when Eric and I got married, so some of my things are already marked!

Emma is at her Great Grandpa Harley's funeral this weekend. I don't know how old he was, but I was very sad to hear about his passing. Emma decided on her own that she did want to go to the funeral, which was a big decision for a 9 year old. I hope it goes ok..especially without her mom there.

Harper has had a busy week. We've started sitting up all by ourself. Tomorrow will also be a big day: First ride in her "big girl" carseat. That baby seat was killing my back and I do thing daycare uses it for a crib more than I like, so we've moved up! It only took me an hour to install the dumb thing in the Honda! And it will be an adjustment for me in the car too, since I had to put my seat closer to the dash so it would work. She has to be rear facing for another 10 lbs, so I may start over feeding =)

Have a good week! More photos to follow..hopefully soon

No comments:

Post a Comment