Our little girl celebrated her 7 month birthday this week! I know, how is that even possible, but she does it whether I tell her it's ok or not:( I can't believe she's growing up SO fast!
Her week was good. I was trying to get a different schedule started with the time change, but it was a nice thought! Not so much. Harper is definately closer to sitting up all on her own. She can sit on the carpet for a long time without toppling over. We do put Montana outside so she can do it in peace!
She's getting some more peach fuzz on the top of her head and we even need to comb her hair after bathtime. I'm so excited! Probably no haircuts anytime soon, but it's coming along nicely! She is sititng in the tub right now singing away!
I love the fact that Harper is kind of a mommie's girl right now. She kind of holds her arms out to me like "pick me up!!" She has started to make her mouth into an "o" shape and blow! Her daycare lady & I discovered that we both blow on her butt when we change her, so that's where she must get it!
She's been back on her Prevacid for a week and I think things are better. Of course, in her two week break, she decided she hates it and tries to spit it out, which has caused more of a challenge! She didn't know any better before!
Emma is just done with the 3rd quarter of 4th grade! It's so hard to believe she'll be on her last year in elementary school next year! She had her second cello concert this past Thursday night. I went and Eric stayed home with Harper. He will go to the next show during the day this week. Emma also led the Girl Scout meeting this past week. We did First Aid. She did pretty well.
Friday night, Emma & I went to the Ramada as my cousin's little girl was there having her birthday party. They have a big water park, so Emma & Kady went swimming. It reminded both of us how Karrie & I used to do so many things together as kids and now our girls play together.
This week is a busy week with Girl Scout Cookie deliveries. I should just take some time off to get it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment