Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cars!

Happy birthday, Liz!!

I was supposed to go visit my grandma with Harper today, but I got half way around the block when I realized something was wrong with my car. SO we got back in the driveway & I had a FLAT tire. Not semi flat, but all the way flat!! Sorry grandma! Have to come tomorrow (if the tire can be patched!)


Today was career day for Emma. The kids could wear their costumes, which is weird for Anne Sullivan school. Emma's costume was a princess outfit (God knows she's already that!), but by the end of the day, she was officially a movie star/model! Lord help us!





Other than that, Harper's been doing so well. She takes her prevacid every day like a trooper! I now put it in a dropper with some water. She takes it like a champ. Her tummy seems to be doing much better, Thank God!


Well, dad needs to go change my tire:) Here's Harper with her awesome smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment