Friday, September 18, 2009

New!



My baby girl slept all the way thru the night last night! Can you believe it??!! Eric said he put her down at 9:30 & thought she was waking up around 12:30, but her eyes never opened, so he put the bottle he made in the fridge. I woke up with her at about 5:50 this morning and was stunned to find out she skipped her late night feeding!! The night before, she'd slept from 9:30 to 3:30! Maybe we're on our way for good things to come!!

We've started getting into somewhat of a routine. She sleeps a lot in the morning & not so much in the afternoon. She gets fussy around supper time, but at about 8:30, we start getting bath taken & the Johnson's nighttime lotion (which smells great) gets lathered on & I think she knows that bedtime is coming!

I also found out that Eric had been waking her up every night by 1:30 if she hadn't woken up on her own, so it's possible that's what's kept her from sleeping all night long:) What a doll! He thought she had to eat! No wonder she's getting so heavy:)

Harper is also very interested in what's going on around her! If she watches me smiling, she will sometimes imitate it! It's so exciting! She sees her toys hanging from her car seat & smiles at it! I tried to get a picture of her smile, but it's quick!



Emma got her first orchestra instrument yesterday: cello! Dumb thing is as big as she is, but she was adamant about it. I wanted violin..hence easier to carry!! It's a smaller one, but it's still bigger than she is. UGH




1 comment:

  1. sounds like things are going good in your house...tell harper to give kye a call and tell him how to sleep thru the night =) miss you at work!!!

    ReplyDelete