Saturday we sat around and watched another Michigan game..Another victory, so our house was in a happy mood! We didn't get much else done - but spent some nice family time. Emma played outside with the sidewalk chalk & did a lot of reading since she's grounded from the t.v. for lying!! Another week to go. It's almost more of a punishment for us, as she's always in our faces..lol.
This week I get to do domestic goddess chores, like take Eric's car in to get fixed (no cruise?) and get an oil change! Friday we take off for Omaha where Emma & I will go to the Miley Cyrus concert! She got tickets for her 9th birthday, so it's been a long awaited gift! Dad will stay at the hotel with Harper. He didn't think it sounded like fun?!?!
Next week we take off for Milwaukee to see Paul & Jen!! Ya. Trying to decide if we want to leave in the middle of the night & let the girls sleep! We'll figure that out soon!
Well, our little sleeper is waking up! She sleeps all night now! Grandma put her to bed around 10 last night (we went out to some friends) and it's almost 7:30!! She's been doing so great with it! I think part of it has to do with the miracle blanket we bought. It swaddles her so tight, she's like in a cocoon! I'll have to get a picture of her in it. It's quite something, but it makes her feel secure & she doesn't hit herself in the face with her own hands! I think that's why she woke up so much before!
No comments:
Post a Comment