This week has been..very busy. I started back to work on Monday morning. I pretty much cried all day on Sunday. Every time I looked at her, I started bawling. It was very hard! Harper must've realized something was wrong as she woke up at 4:40 a.m. instead of the 7-8 she had been waking up every day! It was great to get off of work at noon! I didn't have much to do at work other than read thru my emails! All of my files had been worked on by other people! Tho, I am SO glad I eased back into it by working part time & coming back the last week of the month, which is always very busy at work!
Tuesday, I didn't go to work & went with Emma on her field trip to the Outdoor Campus! It was great fun! We learned about habitats of the animals & took a walk around the campus to see what kind of animals use that park as their habitat: Deer, beaver, birds etc. Then we went inside & discected a gall, which is what happens when a fly lays an egg on a Goldenrod stem. It basically swells up & lays larva in there. Ewww!
Harper has done very well at Nana Suzanne's this week. She's really off schedule, and I'm sure it's going to get worse next week. She used to sleep all morning & now she cat naps a couple of times a day - 45 minutes at a time, so she's ready for bed by 8:00! That is the worst part as when we don't get home until 5:30-6, that doesn't leave much snuggle time!
We bought some new living room furniture and thought we'd get it today, but we couldn't get it today. The only reason that's a true bummer is because we sold our couch today & they took it with them, so we have no furniture in our living room! I took the rocker from Harper's room to use for now!
Eric took Emma out trick or treating last night & I stayed home with Harper. She hated her Halloween costume as it was too hot, plus I don't feel the greatest due to this lovely cold I have. We had to leave the house around 7 last night to bring Emma to her dads & we met some friends for dinner, so I left the candy dish outside. Emma got a huge load since she was the first one to most houses, the reward was more than one piece of candy! Need to remember that for next year! The earlier you are, the more candy, less not as much trick or treating!
emma looks so cute in her costume! i cant believe you didnt take harper out..she would have gotten tons of candy for you to bring into work =) see ya monday and enjoy your the rest of your weekend!!!
ReplyDelete