Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back to work!


This week I went back to work full time. It's so much harder than I remember with Emma! I'm so tired after work! But Harper is loving Nana Suzanne's house & all of the kids, so that is awesome! She's got several kids that have weird schedule's, so Harper is one of the only full time 7:30-5:30ish. But Suzanne really likes Harper as she coo's a lot & talks so Suzanne is positive she's advanced! Harper is also eating 5 oz at a time there at daycare! Most 6 month olds do too! Jeesh! But she's not a complete piggy, as she's so tall, so that's good! Our baby will be 3 months old on Monday! We left one year ago today for our beautiful honeymoon! It's SO hard to believe it's been a year, but we have our beautiful souvenir!

Emma has conferences on Monday night, before Girl Scouts! We're hoping for good grades! She's a great reader & speller. Getting better at math every day! Multipication is easier for her than I would've thought! Also, she's off from school Tues & Wed. She's so looking forward to going to the daycare that she went to all summer!

We're having Harper's 3 month pictures taken today! In addition, Emma's going to come along and we're going to have the girls' Christmas pictures taken! SO on the ball!

My mom is coming later today to watch the girls for us tonight! We're going to some friends' housewarming party in Vermillion! Here's a picture of Harper this morning in her outfit that she got when she was born. I love the hat; She does not!


No comments:

Post a Comment