Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting so big

Hello! Our little girl has had quite a few accomplishments this week! She has finally started holding her own bottle! As a matter of fact, a few minutes ago, she held it straight up in the air. She even fell asleep holding it like this. Too bad it's only 7:30 at night:( Going to wake up early, I just know it

As you can see, Harper has decided to put everything possible in her mouth. This weekend, it was everything from daddy's cap, to the bottom of the Pledge can.

The two bottom teeth have definately made their appearance. She's starting to eat more table food. Today, Grandma Johnson was here & we went out for breakfast. Harper at some toast, eggs and pancakes. Dinner tonight, she got some mashed potatoes. We're going to try & get through the fruit baby food that we have 'cuz I think baby food may be on it's way out.


Harper is also starting to put all of her weight on her legs. She held herself up for about 4 minutes yesterday, holding onto the chair. I knew she would skip crawling & go straight for the walking. I hope she waits for a little bit yet! It's nice putting her in one spot & having her stay there:)

She's also starting to be much more vocal and she learned to clap her hands this week. I'm very proud of our advanced baby:)
Eric & I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary this week. We can't believe it's gone so fast and that we created such an amazing baby. We're very blessed! We spent last night with some friends' down in Vermillion to celebrate his birthday. We had a grill out, and played some Rock Band. It was a fun night, but we didn't get home until 1:30! I thought I was going to die! Of course, Harper woke up at 3:30 and 5:45! She hates us:) Then she woke up for the day at 7. I needed a nap today.
Emma's on the final countdown for school. She's officially got less than 3 weeks left and the summer, here we come!

We're trying no Prevacid with Harper again. We're on day 5, so the next few days will decide. Of course, dad is headed to Deadwood for a few days for work. Hopefully it won't be a painful couple of days for her while I'm single parenting!

Time to get a few things done. Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment